Below you can see me arrive and Oma's house.
It's bitterly cold here! I will have to go buy me a sweater soon. Somehow I must have underestimated what cold dry air feels like! It's about 7 degrees celcius (44 F approx). BRRRR!
Good Night.
The adventures of a German Cowgirl
3 comments:
oh good, you'll be posting while you're there...I was hoping somehow you'd be able to. Can't wait to see picture and hear stories. K
Yea! Glad you made it OK. We already miss you around the barn. Lacey (AKA Wound Care Specialist) used her skills on Copper tonight. All is well. I just read your post re: spritual warfare and am choking back tears right now. I'm so proud of you and your courage and faith. Know you will be in my prayers this week.
Lora
Thank you for your encouraging words.I am thinking of you as I am writing the stories...
Post a Comment