We got to the place, however, they were packed! I stuck my head in the kitchen door to see if my old friend Babsi was there. She was and about had a fit when she saw me. She immediately recognized me and spoke briefly with delight. We said our goodbyes and say HI toos and left.
I was about to panick with the food, because my plan was to either eat Greek or Italian in my other favorite restaurant. So, we walked there (yes, still cold) to the Pizzeria ala Rustica and when we got in EVERY empty table had a RESERVED sign on it. I was so upset! Here he was, the owner Ermanno Lubiato. Michael went and asked him about a table for 3 and guess what the Lord did for us? Ermanno walked over to that table for 4 and took the reserved sign off. Here, this is your table!
Needless to say, I was on cloud nine - because now I ordered the (not on the menu) Gnocchi a la Gorgonzola!
On the way home in the fog and drizzle we almost got lost twice, but we made it home.
I am curious how church is going to turn out this AM. I will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment