Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fresh Air

I went for a walk as planned.
Isn't it like Fairy Tale Forest? I was just waiting to see the little dwarfs come out of their mushroom houses. The entire ground is covered solid in moss. When my dad was young he would always take naps in this forest, because the ground was clean and soft.
I inhaled the crisp, clean fresh air deeply to rid my lungs from the hot swamp air. Here are no mosquitos and no bugs. Yes, you heard me right! No bugs and a hole lot of trails, riding trails that is!!Isnt that a pretty pasture? Already has electric fence around all 80 or so acres. The pasture ends down in the valley where the trees begin.

The wind was bending and twisting the trees and made them moan and rush. The gras seemed to be hissing...
Here is proof that I found proper head gear:

No comments: