Hello from the USA. I see you are having a good time. That is great. Just to let you know Kelly gave me a piece of Cheese Cake today man was it good... So Kelly if you read this it was mmmm GOOD. Every thing here is as you left it. I am running out of clean clothes, so you need to hurry back.... Well maybe Kelly will wash for me. ha ha !! I know not a chance there. But Maybe I bribe her with some BON-BON. If that don't work I will wear my HOT STUFF TEE SHIRT... That should do it. :-) I miss you, and the dogs miss you, don't ask about the cat, he has taken over your side of the bed. Have fun tell everyone I said hello
PAUL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laundry is not in my duties as barn treasurer. I brought banana bread tonight, but you missed out. Lacey and Laura took it. :-)
Thanks Kelly for your assistance. I am sure Paul has already downed all the casseroles I had made him. I will raise my glass to you.
Post a Comment