Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Homeward bound

In 62 days I am going home. Home is in Wurzbach, Thueringen, Deutschland.
I have not been back in 4 years. I can already taste the food. In my dreams I am ordering Bratwurst from the Imbissbude (food stand) and buying pastry at the bakery: Fruechtefleckerl, Vollkornbroetchen, Kuchen, Schwarzwaelder Kirschtorte. We will be going out to eat at restaurants: local food as well as Italian, Greek etc. Besides, one of my brothers is a Chef and the other one is a Baker - what more can I desire? Mmmh, I will eat deliciously....and gain weight. Oh, well, I can ride if off, right?
Oh, and yes...I am looking forward to seeing my family too....:-)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Just make sure you make enough food so I can live for the week you are gone
............The one left behind
........:(

canscrap4u2 said...

So Paul is not going,eh? Does it take practice to spell all that German stuff or is it still all second nature? Take lots of pictures to post on your blog and whatever you do, pack light! Airlines are charging as much as $75 for each bag over 1. But for you, you need jeans and boots, what else?