Okay everyone -
get ready - I ordered another soccer ball. This time I did it right: I called the place, spoke to a live person, who confirmed that he is alive and best of all they have balls in stock and that they will
actually ship product!!! Amazing. The place is called and can be viewed at
http://www.naturalhorsetalk.com/horsetoys.html and the friendly gentleman listened to my sob story about my unfortunate attempt to order a soccer ball at horsesoccer.com (
I am intentionally not making this a link - because they don't deserve advertisement). It was actually a good thing the horsesoccer people did not send me a ball, because theirs is just like the Parelli ball: They pop!! Thank you HorseSoccer folks for not sending me a ball! And, I have my credit card people dispute the charges!! Ha - you can't do that scam stuff to ME! The gentleman at natural horse talk also confirmed that people told him they cannot get any balls from horsesoccer either...what a mess. Someone report them to better business bureau...but according to my experience with these people, all they will say is: "Phone number does not work - Case closed". I must point out that I tried to call horsesoccer 8 times and evertime it said that their voicemail is full and no message can be left. WHAT A WAY OF DOING BUSINESS: TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN....and evidently without consequences, because they are doing it all the time.
The people at natural horse talk actually designed the ball around their horse, who like to lay on the ball. It has an inner bladder and a cover, so that the horse would get a hold to the cover around it, not the inner bladder. I was also explained on how to properly inflate it. One is to measure the inflation by the outside cover: the inner ball is to fit just inside the cover, when you can barely pick up the seam with your fingers then you know it's done. Well...., we will see how that works out when we get the ball. I expect it here mid next week, coming from Arizona...I am RRRRRRRRREADY! Bring on dat ball!
1 comment:
looks like an oversized tennis ball from Wal Mart with the happy face and all. I wonder who will like to play with it most? Also, we're getting a new fridge tomorrow. :-)
Post a Comment