Yes, I am venting...
Went in to work early this morning and even had to stay late too.
And what do I come home to? No not a messy house, BUT a plate full of Sauerkraut... YUK...
My loving wife knows that I hate Sauerkraut, but for some reason she thinks that I forgot that I don't like this stuff. So I threw a FIT!!! Yes I know you are thinking how good sweet little Paul do something like that? A Fit... Well it was not hard. I saw sour-crap on my plate and it was on.
After I got through showing my @#%, then she is still going to ask me to at least try it. I think she has lost her mind...
So she rakes the sour-crap off my plate onto hers,
NOW I'M THE BAD GUY...
Stop the Madness...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't like it either. Kuddos to you!
Ya'll don't know what's good :-)
Oh yeah, and it's NOT sauerkraut!
Post a Comment