BARN CHRISTMAS PARTY.
Who would have thought that would ever happen? But it did! We love each other now. Yippieh!
We even brought (horse related of course) presents and food...
Which brings me to another first: I cooked little calzones. Yes, fancy with real dough that I had to roll out and stuff with Italian sausage, tomato, mozarella and garlick! Normally, I don't take the first attempt to a eating, just in case, but I think these turned out pretty good, except for the ones that were a little "flame kissed'.
Here lately, I am a real cook! That must stop! That's not like me! So, today I went and ordered us a smoked turkey for Christmas from Shane's. Mmh...looking forward to one, never had a smoked turkey! I am not cooking at Christmas! I might make a salad or garlic bread, but that's it! This year it's just Paul and I and the dogs, and the cat... By the way: meet Klaus:
Another first on Sunday: At the barn party I won a bracelet with horse stuff dangling off it! I've always wanted one like that! This one has horse heads, cowboy boots and horse shoes on it. Kelly made it herself. It is pretty. Thanks, Kelly!
1 comment:
so when did we NOT like eachother? Is this a confession? :-)
Post a Comment