Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It has begun...

For a week now I have been seeing this....
Fuzzyness creeping thru the short shiny coat:


WINTER COAT!!

It can easily be detectected by the long hairs:

And it's still hot outside...meaning, every ride will turn into even faster sweat, which will attact even more bugs!

But it's so cuddly and soft...King's fur feels like a cat's.



Now, who can guess what body part this photo was taken from:

SEND ME YOUR GUESSES!

3 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

I think that's his butt cheek. Am I right? I love Star's winter coat. In the mornings, when I feed in the winter, I put my hands in her fur under her mane while she eats. I dont' wash my hands for a while. I love the smell of horse. Who'd have "thunk" it?

Caroline said...

BINGO!!!
You are the first one to have it right. Paul thought it was a neck.

canscrap4u2 said...

Well, I study horse butts you know. :-)