Last night at the barn we discussed the upcoming elections. No one was going to vote for Obama, not even the hard-core democrats. We even had Bubba, the horseshoer, out who chimed in saying that Obama is the Anti-Christ. He had heard that it says in the bible that he is supposed to be "a man of a dark color and no one has heard of him before". I have been pondering about this and have scanned the book of Revelations about this. It is not in there. Not even the word anti-christ is in there. The only thing that is in the bible is the 1st and 2nd book of John; for example: "Who is a liar but he that denieth Jesus Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son." So, there is nothing destinctive in the bible describing the man and is skin color & origin. About the most relevant to this issue would be Matthew's gospel: "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves".
Some weird facts, I did stumble over are:
1)Zip code in Chicago is 60606 (if you don't believe me you can look it up on the weather channel website)
2)His daughter's name, Natasha, spells "Ahsatan" when written backwards
3)The Bible talks about the beast having blasphemous names. Barack reminds you of Iraq. Hussein reminds you of Saddam Hussein. Obama reminds you of Osama Bin Laden
And guess what I just found on yesterday's headlines: "Four Arrested in Plot To Kill Obama".
In the left behind series (http://www.leftbehind.com/), a biblically based fiction book of the end times, the anti-christ is resurrected after death and re-incarnated by satan himself. Makes me wonder, if an assassination will actually succeed, Obama announced dead and then...oops, it was a mistake, he is alive again...?
Check out this blog: http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/ with very interesting posts and even more interesting are the comments!!
I also found this website: http://the-revelator.com/ "where prophecy & head lines collide". I thought this is very ponder-worthy. This current head-line is interesting: "Major hurricane tracks to New Orleans on eve of Republican Convention?" or what about this one: "Prayer in public: Can you still say 'Jesus'?". "New Films Say Jesus Had Kids".
You ask my personal opinion? I think Obama will have a part in the end-time, he may not be the anti-christ, but he may be the one that paths the way at least. Am I afraid? I was at first, but I am realizing that God has a plan and we will witness it be fulfilled. We will marvel at the perfection of the completion of this story...The closer we are to the "anti-christ" and end of times, the closer we are to being in heaven and joined in with the ones awaiting us there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment